Manuscript collections created by individuals, organizations, or groups whose content supports Columbia College Chicago curriculum.
Focused Collections Book Room:
Located in the Library, 624 S. Michigan Ave., the Focused Collections Book Room holds material in three collecting areas:
- Typographers: individuals’ work on typefaces and fonts
- ABC/123: interpretations of alphabet letters and numbers
- Limited edition publications
- Photobooks publications
Design: examples of innovative ways to create visual identity focusing on:
- Promotional design: to create public awareness of services or products
- Book as art: works of art in book form
Faculty/Staff Book Collection:
Held within the Focused Collections Book Room, this collection of published works authored or edited by individuals employed at Columbia College Chicago at the time of publication. CLICK HERE to view the collection.