Library Users with Disabilities
The Library works closely with the TRIO Conaway Achievement Project Office and Services for Students with Disabilities in providing services to all special needs students, staff, and faculty.
- All main stacks areas of the Library are wheelchair accessible. Staff assistance is available to help with retrieval of materials when needed.
- Internal Library elevators operate between the 1st and 5th floors.
- Accessible washrooms are on the 2nd and 3rd floors.
- Public access computers are available (and accessible from) each floor (excluding the 1st). If you need assistance accessing a computer please ask staff at the Service Desk on the 1st floor.
- Adjustable study carrels and drawing/study tables are available on the 4th floor.
- All AV equipment stations on the 5th floor are accessible.