College Archives & Special Collections houses many collections in paper and digital formats. The bulk of its holdings is not available online, although materials are accessible through a scheduled research visit.
- Documents the history of the college and the activities of its units and departments through a range of collected materials from each college unit.Click to explore online content or contact us with questions.
- Focused Collections: consists of rare published materials from historical roots to current works in three areas: typography, photography, and design.
- Special Collections: contains materials created by individuals or organizations, encompassing a wide array of subject areas that reflect the disciplines taught at the institution.
- Faculty & Staff Publications: works published by Columbia College Chicago faculty and staff during their employment at the college. Click HERE to browse titles.
- Original work created by Columbia College Chicago students in fulfillment of a Master or Bachelor degree. Some research is online for further exploration.